This website is moderated by the Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources (‘the Department’). By moderating the site, the Department aims to create a productive, positive and respectful space where people can make contributions without being intimidated or insulted.
All Content is screened by our site moderators, either:
(i) prior to any Content being posted to the Service; or
(ii) immediately after any Content is posted.
In the first instance, this may mean that your Content may not appear straight away, until the moderators have reviewed and approved it. We will endeavour to post your comment as quickly as possible.
In the second instance, we reserve the right to edit or remove any Content in our sole discretion after the Content has been posted to the site.
Prior to posting your comments, please read the Participation Guidelines and rules below:
Think positively about your participation. This is an opportunity for you to make constructive contributions to the project. It is not an opportunity to voice your gripes about government, government employees or other things that are not related to the project.
- respect the views of other people, even if they are different than your own. Keep comments focused on the issue or topic rather than engaging in personal attacks
- be thoughtful and considerate in your responses - try to identify what might be useful in what others are trying to say, even if you disagree with it. It is okay to disagree, but do it in a way that is respectful and explain why you disagree
- be informed about the issues. It is a good idea to read through the content of the site and other comments, before giving feedback. You may even want to do your own research. This will help create a healthy and robust debate.
All users who participate in this site must not:
- use comments to make personal attacks on other participants
- post personal details/information about other participants, such as their real name (if not provided), address, or employer
- use offensive language, including profanity, or comments that are considered defamatory to a person's character
- make comments that are discriminatory of people's gender, race, religion, culture, sexual preference, appearance or background
- post any links to any advertising, illicit or otherwise illegal material
- spam the site. Spamming of comments will not be tolerated.
Comments interpreted by the forum moderators as not meeting these rules, or otherwise interpreted as not being appropriate, may not be posted, or may be subject to partial or full editing prior to approval.
Should your comment be edited or refused, we will send you an email identifying the comment and the reason for its modification / refusal. Further instructions on how to dispute a moderated claim will be provided in this email.
Persistent or repeated breach of these Participation Rules may result in the suspension or deletion of a users’ account.
This website is hosted and operated by Harvest Digital Planning Pty Ltd, for and on behalf of the Department. Should you experience any technical issues, you can get in contact with us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org